SHANES SIGNS FOR BANTASIA 3

Bantasia 1 Champion James Shanes will return to regain his title at Bantasia 3.

The 4x British Masters champion and Former European champion is back after reporting good progress in his recovery following a 2022 season cut short through Injury.

We are absolutely delighted to have James with us at Owslebury once more. He has been highly supportive of the promotion since its inception, and was a fitting first winner of Bantasia. He’ll be a tough competitor to beat once again at Bantasia 3 on Sunday 23rd April.

Plenty more big names will follow shortly as we look forward to Bantasia 3.